Originally designed for Blue Bird buses, these aerodynamic oval shaped mirrors provide a powerful viewing solution for today's buses.
AviaStyle® driver side, upright mirror with nondetent, breakaway arm assembly.
AviaStyle® passenger side, overhang mirror with Spring-Break® breakaway arm assembly.
The AviaStyle® mirror series was developed by Rosco at the request of Blue Bird Corp. Blue Bird was looking for a unique design that would be functional and aesthetically pleasing. The oval shape of our AviaStyle® mirror is reminiscent of the Blue Bird logo. The name AviaStyle® is derived from the Latin prefix “Avi” meaning bird. The aerodynamic oval shape provides a large viewing area for superior field-of-vision. This mirror design combined with our line of Spring-Break® mounting arms, provides a powerful viewing solution for today’s buses. The AviaStyle® mirror series is compliant with both FMVSS111 and CMVSS111.
- Expanded mirror surface area provides superior field of vision.
- Rigid construction provides clear, vibration-free images.
- Molded from high impact, U.V. stabilized A.S.A. resin.
- Flat and convex mirrors are both 4-way adjustable.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Modular construction eases installation and service.
- Oval shape improves aerodynamics.
- Spring-Break® breakaway arm provides mirror detent position.
|M917||AviaStyle®- 9"x17"upright, hand adjustable mirror.|
|M917H||AviaStyle®- 9"x17"upright, heated hand adjustable mirror.|
|M917OG||AviaStyle® -9"x17"overhang, hand adjustable mirror.|
|M917OGH||AviaStyle®- 9"x17"overhang, heated hand adjustable mirror.|
|917||AviaStyle®- 9"x17"upright, remote mirror.|
|917H||AviaStyle®- 9"x17"upright, remote heated mirror.|
|917OG||AviaStyle®- 9"x17"overhang, remote mirror.|
|917OGH||AviaStyle®- 9"x17"overhang, remote heated mirror.|